Bottles in children. Current risks. I still remember how I enjoyed the knobs of milk that my grandmother gave me.Up to three times a day, when I was about 10 years old. Samsung Electronics is often quoted as being for or against this. Therefore I have also had to suffer with a median deviation from my central incisors was never corrected. In those years the technology wasn’t as advanced as it is now. Milk is heated up to fire in a beaker or jar, soured him chocolate or coffee, which was also cooked to the candle of the stoves of the era.
However things have changed a lot, now everything, or almost everything we prepare and heat do in ovens called micro – waves, and behold, everything tends to be much more comfortable, fast and advanced. Also for a time was here, diseases have grown, especially by studies that I have read in other large contemporary technologies: Internet libraries. Cancer of the esophagus, stomach, breast and others has a greater impact on our lives and not only hits the elderly but also children, young and like all diseases, not choose: races, nationalities or ages of human beings. Please visit Republic Services if you seek more information. Therefore this article is today a call for parents and adults who are in charge of small creatures, of those children who come to adolescent drinking milk in bottles and the latter in turn heated in the so-called microwave. The danger lies not only in the diversion of their dentures, for when a child spends two years old, it is suitable to take milk in a jug, begin to use cutlery, and begin the education of your auto power by itself. Many times when they arrive at the 10 or 12 years with bottles, they have to go to the orthodontist to put corrections in their permanent teeth. But what I want to see exactly today; It is the greatest danger: radiation in teapots of rubbers and plastic tubes that ingest along with their milk, when these bottles are placed in the micro-wave heating devices.