Barack Obama

To the times I observe the world to my redor, full of questionings and no reply. He is not curious as, in Brazil, it is possible to carry through an extreme security to the president of U.S.A., Barack Obama, and we do not obtain, in hypothesis some, to save our young of the aiming of the dealers? We always serve caviar to the visitor, and in the privacy we eat egg and rice. I notice the celebrities of the soccer as Ronaldo: what more, beyond the soccer, it exists to eternalize it? It will die very soon. Ronaldo did not have the same luck that Skin, therefore this was king in times that a king only had. The monarchies had lost. Difficult to be ' ' inovador' '.

The propagation of the digital age not only places in xeque, new the cellular one, since it has sets of ten of new models when the individual believes that novinho acquired some, of tip; but it leaves acuados the values ethical and moral, projected in the media and corroborated in the daily one. It intrigues to exactly know me that the politician who long ago was fully involved in scandals, that does not obtain to give none reasonable explanation, so appears eloquente in the next eleitoreiro speech and still it receives congratulaes. The law of the clean fiche valley for the others and alone in the next year. We need to postpone the honesty. It is law. Disgusting it is to know that one that I contract (politician) hear not even me. All good to hear, me would be very, therefore I only represent one of its millions of masters.

But it infuriates me is to have the certainty of that who more has head, less obeys, and worse, it inverts the paper: it passes to order. This occurs tranquilamente until the next election. Revolting! looks at that it has who fears a head alone. Quanta naivety! It tortures me the public officer to pay for a health plan and to have that if to humiliate, conscientious of that its plan does not take care of it, to obtain an attendance. Paid expensive, in the contracheck and the use. If ' ' usurio' ' paid and the agency addressee does not receive, that way is this so crooked and long? Why nobody complains? It is incredible, as it has the liar criticizing other people’s lie and lacks courage to unmask it. A said lie some times becomes really? At least, many twist therefore. Ironic to see beings that spend its precious time to judge the others, while its causes mofam the scene of its proper behavior. Worse. It nor perceives the one that group belongs (many times belong the group the same that finishes to condemn). I dim its vision for its, he only identifies other people’s imperfections and while its main aberrations if present so crystalline, without, however, to be seen. To see demands talent, demands exercise! Let us think about Pantry 2014


The word to decide in the Latin is ' ' decidere' ' that it means to eliminate all the other alternatives. When we decide to make the good the evil leaves of being an option, now to choose the evil we exclude the alternative of the good, of the one not to walk in the two ways at the same time. The time and the thoughts I heard of Amorim professor, who 75% of the time we think about the past, us we feed and we remoemos facts that they had occurred with us or that they had left to happen, we martirizamos in them for lost chances and wasted possibilities, we are the carrascos of we ourselves. It still said that 25% of the time we think about a future that not yet arrived, in worrying and if afflicting with ilusrias and fantasiosas situations that our fertile mind creates and imagines. At last it concludes saying that the statistics that made this note, he disclosed that we use only 5% of our thoughts in the gift, in ideas and projects that executed today will be able to make difference for us and for who we love. I as soon as perceive to invest time stops preparing in them for the future, in the gift, studying, working, using the creativity, elaborating scenes and creating real goals and targets and you reached instead of divagar between last and future we will have more conditions probable to have a better future. , Generally first we think, later we feel, then we speak stops later acting and thus spoon the results. Conclusions Could be here divagando and filosofando concerning the time, for much time, but the objective is not this, goes to reflect and to rethink our relationship with the time, where and so that she has been dedicated most of our existence, we go to look for not to kill the time therefore you make to it is our life that we are playing it are.