Cybernetics Goals

We already know the meaning of the term transposition Cybernetics. We know its significance to allow us to live in a more conscious way and transform definitively the way how we relate to ourselves, and therefore, the rest of creation.Let us now examine their surprising results. CT techniques have been taught to individuals and companies around the world. 81% Of the group test of more than 60,000 people, achieved seemingly impossible goals in one month or less on the first attempt. The remaining 19% achieved their goals in the second attempt with a nearly 100% success rate. It should be noted that, in the case of entrepreneurs, the rate of success on the first attempt was almost 100%. Why the extraordinary effectiveness of the method of CT? The effectiveness of transposition Cybernetics is in their techniques to harmonize the entire brain. In other words, using the simple techniques of the method, we can synchronize the four main parts of the brain: the left brain (words, logic) the right brain (patterns, symbols) the brain medium (emotions) the brain stem or brain primary (physical stimulation) La transposition Cybernetics ensures that the disharmony, the conflict, the different competing interests of these four parts of the brain are the real obstacles preventing people to reach their goals. In other words, if a person has not been able to reach your conscious goals, is very probably due to her unconscious has a contradictory goal. With the method of Stuart Lichtman found a definitive solution to this issue through the creation of a unique and effective communication between the conscious and unconscious, thus establishing a connection harmonic between different parts of the brain.